Are you a doctor that is looking to retire? Are you looking for help with converting your patient record into a digital format? Maybe you are interested in appropriately shredding sensitive patient documents. If you need assistance with any of these things, we have the perfect solution to you. When you rely on our team at My Retired Doctor, we can help you will all of these things and more!
My Retired Doctor is a division of Datafied that focuses on assisting doctors with their transition to retirement. With over 25 years of experience, Datafied is a leading record retrieval and data management company. We have worked with more than 500,000 doctors and have created working relationships with many of them. While working with so many doctors, we realize that there was a need to help retiring doctors manage their documentation services. We help doctors by coming up with different solutions to help them with the time consuming and tedious process of closing a practice.
Our List of Services
We have a list of services available for doctors who are retiring. Our services include: record storage, release of information, scanning and record conversion, medical records ordering, and document shredding.
- Record storage: A major issue that retiring doctors face is where they can store their medical information and patient records. Our business solves this issue for doctors by offering to retrieve and securely store all of a doctor’s old records. We use the latest technology to ensure that the data is safe at all times.
- Release of information: Retiring doctors fear that once they retire, their former patients will not be able to access their records. We can work with doctors to remove this fear for doctors by becoming their Release of Information custodian.
- Scanning and record conversion: We can assist you in transforming your old paper records into a digital database. Digital records make it easier to store, access, and obtain medical information for patients and providers.
- Medical records ordering: Ordering medical records is easier with our assistance. When we store your patient medical records, we can help with patients to obtain copies of their medical records.
- Document shredding: Proper disposal of medical documents is also something that is vitally important. Much of the patient information is sensitive information that needs to be shredded appropriately.
How to Reach Out To Us
If you are a doctor that is looking to retire in the near future, let us help you with your patient and medical documents. Give our My Retired Doctor team a call at 877-328-2343 to learn more about our services. We are here and ready to help you today!